Friday, March 20, 2009

New stuffs


Here are the pics of the projects I promised :) enjoy!!


Lucky You Treat Box
Stamp Set: Love You Much, Tiny Talk
Paper: Wild Wasabi Cardstock (ww - 5.5" x 3"), Certainly Celery Cardstock
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
Accessories: 5" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery Button, 3-heart Punch

Score WW cardstock at 1.25", 2.5", 3 3/4", and 5".  Turn paper and score at 1 1/2". Cutting on the short side of the scores, cut up the the score lines on the three scores, cutting of the smallest score (confusing I know but it's just like a 2,4,6 box except smaller).  Fold up and embellish, it's that easy.  I used the hearts and 3 heart punch to make the Shamrock.


Here is a pic of my sisters wedding favors, her colors are Pink, Black and White.  She's going with an elegant candy shop theme, so I came up with these. Only 40 more to make.  So far we have 120 done :) Wish us luck in finishing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment