Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YAY!!

Hello All! Good news Sushi is doing good and is DIRE need of a full haircut. With his surgery they had to shave quite a bit of him and now, well he looks a bit funny.  So I will be giving him a kitty cut soon.  I have been very busy getting ready for the SU! regionals that are this weekend.  I have been a card makin' fool!!  I have made 120 cards so far!! My goal is 150.  Almost there.  I will show ya some pics once I take 'em.  I also have been busy re-organizing my craft room.  There is still a bunch I would like to do but this will have to do for now.

Here is my punch storage from IKEA, I will be adding another short bar inbetween the 2 long bars VERY soon, as I am TOTALLY running out of room.  My SU! ribbon is stored in SU! ribbon holders that I rigged to hang from the bars.  I LOVE it that they are no longer on my desktop.

 Here is a view from well, the back of the room.  The desk is the white store in style and my dad  helped me make the rest.  My stamps are stored in the white pantry.
Here's the other side of the room where you can see my magnet board etc.
This is my bookshelf for all my SU! background stamps, hardware, cardstock, etc.  I also moved my printer over here and I LOVe how much deskspace I gained!
My UBER organized closet.  After dealing with an actual craft avalanche, I said enough was enough.  So I addded a shelf and LOVE my new closet!!




No comments:

Post a Comment