Friday, March 20, 2009

YAY!!

This week has been really hectic for me up at work and on the homefront.  I have been helping my sister prepare for her June wedding which has been really fun and at the same time REALLY making me question whether I need to be a wedding planner.  We'll see.  We went to hobby lobby last night to get some centerpiece ideas and we came out with a bunch of stuff!! She is going to have candy in candy jars for her centerpieces :) It's going to be SO cute!!!  We also worked on her favors which I will post a pic of later tonight.  I have been a craftin machine as I also made some St. Patty's day goodies for my co-workers using an idea I saw at regionals (well the box part anyway).  I will also post a pic of that tonight.  All in all it has been a great and productive week.  I FINALLY got my Occasions Mini pre-order the other day and I can't WAIT to play with all my new goodies!!!!!!!  Check back for pics of all the new projects!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment