Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm sorry I have ignored you little blog :(  here..let me make it up to you.  Here are all the goings on for the past few months:  Marc and I have been working out and have lost a total of 46lbs together ( Marc lost 36lbs himself!!!).  My garden is finally coming in and it really needs an over haul.  So we have been VERY busy with that.  I have been making my craft room sewing closet, complete with built in desk.  I have also been making invites, invites, and more invites, for my sisters bridal shower, bachelorette, and a few conformation commisions.  I recently have been really sick and just went to the doctor to be placed on hormone supplements.  And Marc bought me the Adobe Suite CS4 with Painter and a new wacom tablet.  The plan is to get a MAC desktop next and use that to build my either photography business or my invite business or both :)  How cool would THAT be???  Pretty awesome I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment