Sunday, June 7, 2009

yep..I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna start my own small business.  I'm not sure what I'm going to call the business itself but I am going to call myself a Party Detailer specializing in invitations, party favors, and gifts.  I've been kind of going back and forth with the idea for awhile now and I'm just gonna bite the bullet and do it.  After helping my sister pretty much do everything for her wedding- I thought ya know, I can do this and make MONEY!!!!!  I'm not gonna be one of those OUTRAGEOUSLY priced handmade things people, I just want to make unique things for people that they can't find anywhere else.  So I'm gonna do it.  I had a blast helping my sister with her wedding odds and ends and just want to do it now.  So wish me luck! If you have any suggestions or questions please let me know :)  I'll post some more pics of the projects we made for my sis' wedding soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment