Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy heart day!!



For real this time. Every year my husband and I make each other Valentine's Day Cards. My husband is getting pretty darn good at stamping as you can see.....

I made the cuckoo clock card using Hero Arts Cuckoo Clock stamp set and a few other odds and ends I had laying about. The Card is actually a view finder card that has moving clock hands and in the cuckoo window- a special valentines day greeting. I hope you enjoy it!! My husband was amazed with it and was trying to figure out how I did it :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is amazing. Love the colors & layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I had a great time working on it!!! My husband was so wowed by the view finer technique that I had to laugh :) Thanks for your comment!!! It sure made my day :D

    ReplyDelete